Wednesday, January 19, 2011

deals galore


9 Days Left! Super Deals!


Things are almost wrapping up at Nokomis! We only have 9 days left, so please come by and help us out. We have lots of beautiful pieces left, and they have all been drastically reduced (again).


Tops: $15-$89

Dresses: $49-$99

Pants: $19-$99


All bags have been reduced by 50-60% off

All jewelery 40-70% off

(pyrrha too, you ask? why yes! we have 20 pieces left so hurry over!)


As well, we received a few *brand new* pieces from local sweetheart Cinder + Smoke, which will be reduced by 25%!


Hours:


Wednesday 19th-Friday 21st: 11-7 pm

Saturday 22nd: 10-6 pm

Sunday 23rd: 12-5 pm

closed Monday-Wednesday


Thursday 27th: 11-7 pm

Friday 28th: 11-7 pm

Saturday 29th: 10-6 pm

Sunday 30th: 12-5 pm


Give me a ring or shoot me an email if those hours don't work for you, and we can set up an appointment to get you in the shop. and please come and grab your grannies too! xox.

6 comments:

Tala Kamea said...

Aww, you should post more photos of things still in the store so I can shop from here... :(

wholesale blac label said...

I just take a peek and I discovered your post. I find it interesting and awesome. Can you post photos please? I will refer this to my friend. Thank you for sharing.



Michelle

Nemaram Punavat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nemaram Punavat said...

Robe longue avec brodée

Vêtements pour femmes à Mayotte - En achetant ce produit, vous pouvez obtenir 4 points, qui peuvent être convertis en un bon de 0,80 €. Nous fournissons des robes longues pour femmes avec broderie à Mayotte, contactez-nous au 0269603998

to get more - https://lookbeaute.fr/108-femme

Anonymous said...

I was worried when I was about to purchase my house with my bad credit score. I was declined a loan from my bank and couldn't get it. I explained to a friend, he then introduced me to the greatest man of all time ( Mr Benjamin Lee) . I explained my problem to him by sending a text to his mail and he helped me get everything solved in the space of 3 working days. He granted me a loan of 3,000,000.00 Euros to pay for my house in which I also used to expand my business as well. May God bless him! you can apply for a quick loan from Mr Benjamin Lee who is working with a group of investors..He’s the wizard everyone is talking about all over the internet..Contact him via Mail on 247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp Number: +1-989-394-3740.

Prim Sage said...

I am pretty sure about this information you shared because its really helpful for everyone.
long sleeve blouse