Thursday, November 4, 2010

staff picks: Kristena!

Its finally time for the noko girls to steal the blog spotlight from Jessica and this time its my turn! It was hard only choosing a few items from a shop where everything has that magical quality but I (eventually) managed! My pick is very simple yet classic with a bit of a vintage twist. Its an outfit that's perfect for a night out at the Opera or an evening with the girls.





This stole is probably my most favorite piece in the store. It looks beautiful over a jacket or thrown over top of your favorite outfit to give it that extra special touch. The collar is faux fur and attached is a beautiful satin ribbon which you can tie into a cute little bow.




Who doesn't need a classic little black dress? This one is absolutely amazing. Its cinched at the waist to give you that flattering figure and the pleats on the back add a fun detail. Another of my favorite details on this dress is the neckline. Its boat cut neckline makes the dress sit just atop your shoulders making a lovely dip in the back. I love this dress for the fact that its simple but yet has those little qualities that make it so elegant and different than any other little black dress.




I paired this dress with a vintage inspired brooch. Its the perfect little touch to polish up any outfit.




Lastly the shoes! I am a vintage shoe fiend and I'm always drooling over the shoes that come in through Nokomis. We always have fun vintage shoes in the shop and they're only $35 which makes them even more drool worthy!


Kristena's Picks:
Snoflake Bengal Stole, 79
Dagg & Stacey Jules Dress, 198
Toodlebunny One of a Kind Brooch, 48
Vintage Shoes size 9, 35

1 comment:

Matryoshka said...

I love this. So clean and classic. To die for!