Thursday, May 13, 2010

THANK YOU!!

Thank you so much for all of you who voted in See Magazine's Best-of-Edmonton issue! We won again for best women's independent clothing store. I wear that badge with pride, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so thrilled that you love noko as much as I love noko. I'm grateful to live in a city where Canadian design is cherised, and I am blessed with the opportunity to have this shop and meet so many amazing and supportive customers.

To say thank you to all of Edmonton, we ran a little ad in See Magazine starting today.

The lovely and talented Emilia snapped this photo, check out her blog to see more of her photos.

Thanks again pals, it's truly an honour.

xox,

nokomis

1 comment:

Millicent Designs said...

Great job Emilia! Looks A-1!

(p.s good necklace choice)

... also congrats Jess, not that it's any surprise. You really are the best!

xoxo