Friday, August 21, 2009

bring out the sun

we're into the last few weeks of summer sun and outdoor strolling. in a mood to devour every little bit that we have left, i'm going to make the most of this weekend. starting off with this cute outfit, fit to spend a day wandering the streets.

supayana sleeve neck top, $60
nokomis ginger skirt, $124

toting with me, a bag large enough to stock up on all the things i manage to collect thru my day.

nokomis vevilla purse, $250

hopefully there will be cherries left at the farmers market this week. i feel like making some cherry cupcakes.

it's fringe festival time again! every summer it comes, and what excites me most are the mini doughnuts. i'll have to find someone to share them with.


and then maybe a hot dog from fat franks. one with sauerkraut and pickles!


with one last stop over at eden lily to pick up some lovely flowers for myself.


sounds lovely. let's hope i can fit this all in on my lunch break!!