Wednesday, June 3, 2009

pure inspiration

i'm totally obsessed with these photos susie bubble posted of swash's exhibit at this years hyeres fashion and photo festival. swash, the winner of hyeres grand prize in 2004, exhibited sketches from their beautiful collection of scarves (oh to get my hands on one of those!) on the walls of a room in the villa noailles. additionally, they painted a delicate mural on a large wall framed by a huge, beautiful, paper-flower neck-wreath.

i find the images completely inspiring, delightfully summery and totally in tune with my dream aesthetic for the season. they make me want to work on art projects of my own.

all photos are taken from stylebubble and posted with total love and admiration.





1 comment:

Tala Kamea said...

Hot damn that giant necklace is so fantastic. I agree, it's time for arts & crafts!